Marlin Hydro Vortex™ Waterfall Filter
- Dimensions: 29" tall x 25" wide x 24" front to back.
- For ponds up to 2,000 gallons.
- Flow rates up to 5,700 gph (95 gpm).
- 20" waterfall width.
- Easy to clean, completly backwashable.
- Thick-walled heavy duty rotational molded HDPE construction.
- Two Solid Brass 2" female threaded inlets.
- Solid Brass 1½" female threaded backwash drain outlet.
Easy to Clean Waterfall Filter
All Media Included.
Drain Kit Included.
- Vortex solids separator.
- Settling cone for debris capture.
- Backwash drain at bottom of Settling Cone.
- Media chamber above Vortex & Settling Cone.
- Lower diffuser grate.
- Upper diffuser grate.
High Surface Area Media.
Superior Water Polishing.
- 3.70 cubic feet of Hydro FilterSilk™ high efficiency, water polishing media.
- Flat, easy to install liner gasket flange.
- 316 Stainless Steel gasket flange hardware.
- 10' of 1½" heavy duty flex PVC drain pipe for clean out.
- 1½" Stainless Steel Lever PVC shut-off valve.
- One 2", and one 1½" PVC male pipe adaptors.
- One 2" PVC plug.
- Tube of fish safe 100% silicone sealant.
- 1,354 Total SSA (Specific Surface Area).
- Metabolizes up to 27,080 mg ammonia per day.
- Metabolizes up to 270.80 g fish waste per day.
- Supports up to 974.88 g total fish weight in 2,000 gallons of water.
- Available with Manual Backwash, HydroFlush™, or ElectroFlush™ Self-Cleaning Backwash Systems